1. Methane desulfurization, pressure stabilization, and explosion-proof equipment: The biogas used for the initiator must first pass through the desulfurization equipment to reduce the corrosion of hydrogen sulfide on the initiator. A pressure stabilizing device is installed on the biogas intake pipeline to facilitate flow adjustment and achieve a better air fuel ratio. Additionally, to avoid backfire in the intake pipe, anti backfire and explosion-proof equipment should be installed on the biogas main pipe.
2. Intake adjustment system: An accurate and flexible gas mixer needs to be installed on the intake manifold to regulate the mixing proportion of air and biogas.
3. Incineration system of initiators: The incineration speed of biogas is slow. The incineration system of initiators that originally used gasoline, diesel, and natural gas needs to be modified to a certain extent to improve incineration power, reduce the appearance of post incineration, and extend working life.
4. Speed regulation system: If the biogas generator unit operates independently, that is, with the electrical equipment as the load, the integration and unloading of the electrical equipment will cause the load of the generator to fluctuate. In order to ensure the normal operation of the generator set, the speed control system on the biogas generator is essential.
5. Preheating application system: Select preheating application equipment to apply the heat in the cooling water and exhaust of the initiator, and improve the power utilization of biogas.
6. Grid connection control system: It mainly includes generator voltage regulation circuit, active quasi synchronous parallel control circuit, manual parallel width and column control circuit, measurement circuit, gas initiator and auxiliary equipment control circuit, etc.