What are the precautions for startup and maintenance of biogas generator set? What should we do if the unit fails to start? Attention shall be paid to the maintenance of biogas generator set, and timely maintenance shall be carried out in case of failure!
1、 Precautions for start-up of biogas generator set
1. First check: circulating water, lubricating oil and air circuit.
2. Turn on the air circuit switch, turn on the battery key (turn on the solenoid valve switch, and make sure that the speed control switch is in idle state), and press the start switch.
3. After the biogas generator set is started, run it at idle speed until the water temperature and oil temperature rise, about 45 ℃. Turn the speed switch to the rated speed.
4. Run the biogas generator set at rated speed for a few minutes, and close the high-voltage power output switch at the generator end. The unit generates electricity normally.
It should be noted that the maintenance of biogas generator set: 300 hours, change the oil once, and change the oil filter of air filter every month. If it is not used for a long time, it should be started every other period of time, and it should run for half an hour each time. I hope the above introduction can help users.
2、 What should we do if the biogas generator cannot be started?
1. The battery is low. Check the battery charge.
2. The battery cable and plug are loose.
3. The spark plug will not ignite. It is recommended to replace the spark plug because it is a consumable,
4. Gas pipeline is blocked
For a long time, there is a large amount of water stored in the flame arrester, and the gas can not be connected. Or in winter in the north, it is frozen inside.
5. The methane component in the biogas is unstable, or the methane concentration is insufficient.
6. Circuit faults of voltage board, speed governing board, actuator, speed sensor, etc. Check the corresponding equipment and circuits.