With the expansion of the machine room, the capacity of the diesel generator set as the standby power source is becoming larger and larger. It requires multiple high-power diesel generator sets to be connected to the grid to meet the load requirements. Moreover, the distance between the machine room and the actual load is also getting farther and farther. The traditional parallel operation of multiple low-voltage diesel generator sets exposes many defects in operation and transmission. In order to operate more safely and reliably, it is a better choice to use high voltage units.
High-voltage units are used in emergency standby power supply systems such as metallurgical enterprises, airports, data centers, etc. Because the output voltage of the units is 10kV and the voltage of the original power supply system is the same, they can be directly connected to the power supply system, saving a large amount of equipment investment in the power supply and distribution system. At the same time, due to the high output voltage and low output current of the unit, the power loss in the process of power transmission is small, which is suitable for long-distance transmission.
The high-voltage generator set produced by the company is applied to the emergency standby power supply system of metallurgical enterprises, airports, data centers, etc. Because the output voltage of the unit is 10kV and the voltage of the original power supply system is the same, it can be directly connected to the power supply system, saving a large amount of equipment investment in the power supply and distribution system. At the same time, due to the high output voltage and low output current of the unit, the power loss in the process of power transmission is small, which is suitable for long-distance transmission.
Product features II. Analysis and comparison of high-pressure diesel generator set and low-pressure diesel generator set
Sequence characteristics Low voltage unit High voltage unit
1. The capacity can be operated by multiple units in parallel. Multiple units can be operated in parallel, and the machine room can be built in a centralized way.
2. The transmission distance can be short distance and long distance,
3. The line loss in power transmission and distribution is large. The line loss in power transmission and distribution is small, and there is no transmission heating problem
4. The initial investment of cost equipment is small, the maintenance cost is low, and the low capacity and short distance have great advantages. The cost of high capacity and long distance use will be much higher than the initial investment of high voltage unit equipment, and the maintenance cost is low. It has obvious advantages for large capacity and long distance power transmission and distribution, and the supporting investment cost is low
5 The operation, maintenance and use are relatively simple, and the requirements for operators and users are low. The operation and use are relatively complex, and the requirements for operators and users are relatively high. They must have corresponding high-voltage operation certificates to operate.
6. The configuration is relatively simple and complicated, especially in terms of generator and output distribution cabinet.
7. High safety performance, mature technology, low technical threshold, high safety performance, mature technology, high technical threshold.
8 Development trend The small power segment maintains the traditional market, and the large power segment has the potential to be replaced by the high voltage system. The high voltage system is the current world trend, and the demand is gradually increasing. 3、 Power, voltage and current relationship
P=1.732 × U × I × COS Φ
Now take 2000kW unit as an example, with power factor of 0.8 and frequency of 50Hz and low voltage (400V)
Current: I=P/(1.732 × U × COS Φ)= two thousand × 103/（1.732 × four hundred × 0.8）=3609A
High voltage (10.5KV)
Current: I=P/(1.732 × U × COS Φ)= two thousand × 103/（1.732 × ten point five × one hundred and three × 0.8)=137A high-voltage transmission current is equivalent to 1/26 of low-voltage transmission current
4、 Application of high pressure diesel generator set
According to the above application characteristics of high and low pressure diesel generator sets, in applications with large capacity requirements and long power transmission distance, high pressure diesel generator sets have obvious advantages such as large capacity, long-distance power supply, centralized construction of machine rooms, strong reliability, and simple supporting power distribution system. It is an inevitable trend for the selection and application of large capacity units. High pressure diesel generator sets have been used in banks, data centers, metallurgy A large number of applications have been carried out in civil aviation and other fields.
The main voltage levels of 50Hz high-voltage diesel generator set are: 6kV, 6.3kV, 6.6kV, 10kV, 10.5kV, 11kV, etc. The power of a single unit is generally more than 1000kW, and multiple units are used in parallel.
With the summary above of coking gas generator set, I hope it can help our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: https://www.huannengpower.cn
Or call for consultation, and we will do our best to solve it for you