Bubbles in the water tank of the generator set are generally caused by the high-pressure gas in the cylinder flowing into the cooling water channel. The causes of gas channeling and the elimination methods are as follows:
1. The cylinder head plane is uneven or deformed, resulting in air leakage. At this time, grind the cylinder head plane or replace the cylinder head.
2. The height of the cylinder liner shoulder is not enough or the depth of the upper shoulder hole of the engine block is too deep, resulting in insufficient height of the cylinder block protruding from the plane of the engine block or even sinking, and the gas will jump into the water channel from the shoulder. Therefore, trial assembly shall be conducted before assembly to check the projection and ensure that it is within the allowable range.
3. Improper assembly causes the cylinder liner shoulder to break and blow by. Replace the cylinder liner according to the specified method.
4. The cylinder head nut is not tightened according to the specified torque. If the torque is too small and the cylinder head is not compacted, the high-pressure gas will blow into the water channel. Tighten the cylinder head nuts according to the specified torque and retighten regularly.
5. If the cylinder gasket is used for too long, it will be damaged or burned, resulting in poor sealing and air leakage. Replace the cylinder gasket with a new one.
The water tank plays a considerable role in the generator set. If the water tank is not used properly, it will cause unnecessary damage to the generator set. Therefore, attention should be paid to correct use and maintenance to ensure the normal use of the generator set.
The above is the detailed introduction about natural gas generator set. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services in a professional manner https://www.huannengpower.cn