1. The installation site should maintain good ventilation, with sufficient air inlet at the generator end and good air outlet at the diesel engine end. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times the area of the water tank.
2. The surrounding area of the installation site should be kept clean to prevent placing objects that can cause corrosion of vapors and vapors such as acidity, alkalinity, etc. Those with standards should be equipped with firefighting equipment.
3. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be connected to the outside, with a diameter ≥ the diameter of the exhaust pipe of the silencer. The elbows of the connected pipeline should not exceed 3 to ensure smooth smoke exhaust, and the pipe should be tilted down 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; If the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upwards, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, the levelness must be measured with a level ruler during installation to fix the unit on a horizontal foundation. There should be dedicated shockproof pads or anchor bolts between the unit and the foundation.
5. The generator unit shell must have reliable grounding protection. For the generator unit that must have a neutral point immediate grounding device, professional technicians must carry out the neutral point grounding, and configure lightning protection facilities. It is prohibited to use the voltage earthing system to carry out the neutral point immediate grounding device.
6. The bidirectional switch between the generator and the mains must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the bidirectional switch needs to be inspected and approved by the local power supply department.
7. The wiring of the starting battery must be firm.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is: Natural gas power generation units. For more information and questions, please click on: https://www.huannengpower.cn
We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!