The generator set accessories will have a "fever" phenomenon during operation. The overheating may be caused by too high engine temperature, too tight fan belt and improper adjustment of the regulator limit current, or it may be due to its own reasons. At this time, the power generation equipment should be inspected and maintained. If the temperature of cooling water and oil exceeds the normal allowable value for a long time, it indicates that the generator set accessories have overheated fault.
The main reasons are as follows:
1. There are too many impurities in the water channel between the engine body and the cylinder head, which makes the water circulation not smooth. Excessive oil loss will also cause poor heat dissipation.
2. * The use of hard water causes a large amount of scale to form in the water channel of the water tank, resulting in poor heat dissipation.
3. The cooling system is blocked. As the cooling effect of the engine oil is reduced, the heat of the friction pairs of the power generation equipment cannot be transferred, which will also lead to overheating of the engine body. Blockage of heat dissipation, cooling and lubrication systems will cause overheating of the diesel engine.
4. If the operation is improper, the medium and small throttle should be used to preheat for a period of time before starting. Do not suddenly increase the throttle and load, otherwise the diesel generator will work rough and the temperature will increase sharply.
5. Overload operation for a long time leads to high temperature.
6. The engine overheats due to the slow oil supply time, and the oil leakage of the oil pump is the cause
7. Leakage of cooling system and lubricating oil system is also the main cause of overheating of diesel engine.
At the same time, the three-phase load current of the machine is unbalanced, and the overload one-phase winding will overheat; If the difference of the three-phase current exceeds 10% of the rated current, it is a serious three-phase current imbalance. The three-phase current imbalance will generate negative sequence magnetic field, which will increase the loss and cause the heating of the magnetic pole winding, sleeve and other components. This is also a common problem.
After understanding the reason, you don't have to panic when the temperature is too high. You can handle it easily and restore the normal operation of the equipment.