Sometimes, biogas engine sets are left unused for a long time. If the misalignment time is too long, it is easy to malfunction when restarting. The precautions for long-term placement of biogas engines are as follows:
1. Add a small amount of water and engine oil to the intake port, turn the engine to attach it to the top of the piston, the inner wall of the cylinder liner, and the valve sealing surface. Set the valve in the closed position to isolate the cylinder liner from the outside world.
When it is determined that the biogas engine will not be used for a long time, it is necessary to drain the cooling water and lubricating oil as much as possible. Clean the biogas generator set.
3. Cover the air filter, exhaust pipe, and fuel tank to prevent dust from falling in.
4. Ensure that the biogas engine set is clean. Remove surface dust and oil stains.
5. Remove the valve cover of the biogas engine, apply a small amount of anhydrous engine oil with a brush, and brush it on the rocker arm and other parts.
6. The biogas engine should be placed in a well ventilated, dry, and clean place. It is strictly prohibited to store together with chemicals (such as fertilizers and pesticides).
Below are a few suggestions from biogas generator manufacturers when selecting biogas generators:
1. Select an appropriate installed capacity based on biogas production to prevent mechanical equipment from being idle or biogas waste;
A biogas generator with a market share of around 2.1000KW has a high price and relatively low maintenance, repair, and upkeep costs;
When using multiple generator sets, it is advisable to use the same specification and model of around 1000KW to reduce operating costs and spare parts storage. Choose a smaller power when the quantity is small. Add 1.500 kW to 1000KW to adjust the output power in case of significant changes in the gas source, ensuring that the generator set can output more than 70% of the power
The above article is shared by Jinan Jichai Environmental Energy Gas Power Generation Equipment Co., Ltd.'s biogas generator unit. For more content, please follow us: https://www.huannengpower.cn